This level of membership is best for individual families or educators desiring to learn and grow in their own understanding of how and why Nature and community-oriented learning landscapes can change the story and transform the future.
In exchange for making a Grassroots Supporter pledge, we give you the following from the fruits of our labor:
1. Inspiration Grows: Cultivating the Learning Landscape e-Book to learn how to use interconnected ethical edges, natural thinking tools, community virtues and transdisciplinary concepts to cultivating the “learning landscape.”
2. FREE seasonal surprise “yields” from and early access to the work of our fabulous and always growing CSE Seller Member network
3. What’s Home: Community and Place-Based Learning online + audio + email course designed and led by Lisa Kohlhepp and the What’s Home curriculum (Want to know more? Take a sneak peek!) – $100 value in itself
4. Tabletop Tutors™: Eco-Farming Principles series created by Eco-Learning Legacies which includes 7 posters and an audio introduction to learning about:
- Permaculture Fosters The Circle of Life
- Exploring the Wisdom Teachings of Compost
- Farm & Eat Organic, Join the Organic Movement
- Do You Say No to GMO Foods & Farming Practices?
- Seeds: Why We Must Protect Their Diversity
- A World Without Honey Bees Is Unthinkable
- Will You Help Save the Honeybees?
Get TWO MONTHS FREE
when you become a yearly Grassroots Supporter!
Yes, this the member benefits included in a Grassroots Supporter membership are extensive and in fact exceed what you are asked to pay in. And, that is not counting all the other forms of value that you will receive from being part of this community. This is by design!
As a Grassroots Supporter, you are taking an important step forward to become more active in this community. This commitment is valued.
Membership is not a donation, it is about exchanging value for value. Ultimately when one calculates all forms of value received, we want every member to receive a return that is equal to if not actually a return on their “investment.”
Note: We accept various forms of capital both online or offline including more traditional things like silver, but also a work-share-learn opportunity. If you choose to pay in ways other than US dollars, Bitcoin, or via credit card, please be sure to choose the pay offline option when checking out.