Education is our greatest resource to nourish life. The PERMIE KIDs Community Supported Education (CSE) is a labor of love that nourishes not just natural resources but natural relationships. You have a unique opportunity to invest in, support and receive a share of the “harvest” from a collaborative network of regenerative, conscious-creating educators, writers, artists, musicians, artisans, creators and designers.
A tree can be only as strong as the forest that surrounds it.
– Peter Wohlleben
Become a member of our CSE, an alternative social and economic model of education creation, inspiration and distribution that nourishes our children, families, communities and Earth. Your action helps to spread not just information, but wisdom and tools for others to remember that which we all know but may have forgotten – the critical importance of Nature and Community-oriented learning and living.
This level of membership is best for individual families or educators desiring to learn and grow in their own understanding of how and why Nature and community-oriented learning landscapes can change the story and transform the future.
In exchange for making a Grassroots Supporter pledge, we give you the following from the fruits of our labor:
1. Inspiration Grows: Cultivating the Learning Landscape e-Book to learn how to use interconnected ethical edges, natural thinking tools, community virtues and transdisciplinary concepts to cultivating the “learning landscape.”
2. FREE seasonal surprise “yields” from and early access to the work of our fabulous and always growing CSE Seller Member network
3. What’s Home: Community and Place-Based Learning online + audio + email course designed and led by Lisa Kohlhepp and the What’s Home curriculum – $100 value in itself
4. Tabletop Tutors™: Eco-Farming Principles series created by Eco-Learning Legacies which includes 7 posters and an audio introduction to learning about:
5. Members only specials on educational resources created by PERMIE KIDs and 5% savings on electronic downloadable products created by our CSE
This level of membership is best for a community of elementary through middle years educators (i.e. a local “guild” of three or more) desiring to collaboratively design the learning landscape for an educational organization or program, such as a free, democratic or nature-oriented school, homeschooling co-op, garden, farm or forest school program or summer camp.
In exchange for making a Guild Membership pledge, your “guild” gets all the benefits of Grassroots Supporters PLUS:
1. Enrollment in the online Educational Design Course (EDC) – $300 value
2. Herbal Roots Zine: Monthly herbal e-magazine for kids plus four more bonuses – $199.98 value
3. Invitation to online collaborative webinars and consultations
4. Exclusive Community Supported Education (CSE) Seller Member status to post, share and sell the materials you create with this community such as educational guides, books, curricula, games and more and you keep 99% of the sale
5. Two resource bonuses immediately upon membership!
(Name your level of gift)
We are very grateful to those who make one-time or on-going contributions to PERMIE KIDs at the level of your discretion. Your gift of the heart, with no expectation for a direct personal return, supports the countless hours needed to support an Educational Resource Network dedicated to providing fair and equitable access to education such as: community and place-based learning, youth & community development, as well as courses and workshops.
Your gift of the heart allows us to cover our on-going website and basic living expenses, provide children, families and communities around the world access to Nature and Community-oriented education in fair and equitable ways and pay it forward in kind to our Community Supported Education (CSE) network partners. Thank you!
11505 Cherry Tree Crossing
P.O. Box 265
Cheltenham, MD 20772
We also offer work-share-learn opportunities for those wanting to exchange in alternative forms of capital. We welcome, honor and value your knowledge, ideas, skills, and experiences as alternative means of helping support our work.
Finally, please help spread the word by:
Questions? Please contact us.
If you want to become an active contributor to our community, consider becoming a:
The idea of joining a local Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) to support our local farmers is well accepted. Why aren’t we doing the the same in education by cultivating support for Community Supported Education (CSE)? Perhaps we can!
Become a CSE Seller Member and co-create a viable educational alternative marketplace to nourish life. CSE Seller Members get: