We wanted to share this fun Green Mom profile Shannon Brescher Shea wrote about Jen Mendez of PERMIE KIDs in which she responds to questions like:
- Why is it important to you to parent your kids in a “green” way?
- What are the biggest steps you’ve taken to be sustainable, especially as a parent?
- Has there ever been a time when you felt like being sustainable conflicted with something that was best for your child?
- What’s something you want to do to be sustainable, but haven’t been able to yet?
- What’s the hardest part of trying to raise kids in a sustainable way?
- What’s the most rewarding part?
In the month of April, Shannon is going to be profiling a number of “green moms” who purposely live in a sustainable way. Check out this article and perhaps follow her We’ll Eat You Up, We Love You So blog this month as she shares other Green Mom stories.